Sunday, June 26, 2011

Felps Nursery

Getting our Nursery Ready for Baby Felps.

The baby is coming soon and my mind is on getting the nursery ready for our sweet Baby.
The theme for our Baby's nursery is Beatrix Potter.
I loved Peter Rabbit when I was younger and wanted to share that with our Baby. I've only got a few items so far, but wanted to share them.

 Got these cute little stuffed Beatrix Potter dolls at a garage sale for $.15
 Got the Peter Rabbit book and Baby Book at Barnes and Noble. I found the Peter Rabbit bank at a online store.
Peter Rabbit Outfit was also found at a garage sale.

Slowly, but surely our nursery is coming together. My wonderful Mother in Law and  Grandma are making the Baby quilt and curtains for the nursery. Soon we'll get some Peter Rabbit wall art. We are 100% excited for our little Angel.

1 comment:

  1. Cute nursery theme - can't wait to see the final product!

    ReplyDelete