Sunday, March 18, 2012

St. Patrick's Day 2012

Every year we get together and have a St. Patrick's Day dinner, this year was a little more special. It was Maybelline's first St. Patrick's Day. 

We waited all day and was tortured by the smell of yummy corned beef and cabbage, not really knowing what we were going to bring I remembered a fun little snack that I saw on Pinterest. I showed this to Jim and thought it would be a great snack before we eat the delicious corned beef and cabbage. 

 Corned beef made by my Mom
Veggies(cabbage, carrots, and potatoes) made by my Grandpa

and here's the little snack that me and Jim made. Strawberries, oranges, pineapple, kiwi, blue berries, grapes, and the pot of gold (Reese's mini peanut butter cups)


What do you do on St. Patrick's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment