Monday, May 30, 2011

Gender Reveal Party

While looking at baby shower ideas, I came across a very much exciting idea. A gender reveal party!

I feel as though calling,texting, or emailing about something that's so important like a new baby is just not the way to do it.
So, Jim agreed to have a gender reveal party, now this party will take place as soon as we find out what we are having. And I'm sorry to say that only family will be able to come. Just because we have lots of friends and not a lot of places to put everyone comfortably. :)

ANYWAYS, I'm very excited to have this party 1) to finally find out what we are having 2) to see the excitement in our families when we tell them.

I have soo many ideas for this party I can hardly contain myself! So I thought blogging about it will help me.


Invites-    snugasabugbaby




Food- http://www.createmyevent.com/2010/04/diy-baby-gender-reveal-party.html


And of course the guessing board!


Where I got my first idea of the gender reveal party-http://www.hostessblog.com/2009/09/real-parties-baby-gender-reveal/   Very pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment