Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Getting Excited!!

I'm getting very excited, and I'm sure you want to know why! November 6, 2010 I'm going to be getting married to a wonderful man.
Yeah, I know every woman says this about the man they are about to marry (or at least the should). But he truly is a wonderful person.
I've had some trouble times in my past and he never once judged me for it or even tried to unveil what happened to me. He let me tell him in my own time and way without me feeling like a complete nobody. 

He's understanding, loving, and supportive. I'm not sure what more a girl can ask for! So this post is for you Jim. I love you more than anything and couldn't imagine a life without you and your loving ways. Your my rock to lean on, my shoulder to cry on, and your love that keeps me going. Although we might fight and bicker, you are the one I want to be with the rest of my life and to start a family with.

Love you with all my heart!


No comments:

Post a Comment