Monday, October 25, 2010

I'm Creative Too!

 I've always have considered myself to be a creative person.

What items do I make, you ask?

 Well, I make jewelry; necklaces, earrings, and bracelets.


I also make hair pretties




I have made items for my sister's baby shower; a diaper cake, onesies cupcakes, and a diaper bassinet. And  with the cost of wedding invitations I made my own! Which made me want to make greeting cards. I've even turned my creativeness to modeling. And I know I'm leaving a few  things out.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, I'm forever wanting to do something new!

So, my next project is going to be painting.
I love art and I love making thing to express myself!

Hopefully in the next few weeks I'll have something new and fun posted about my NEW hobby! <3

1 comment: