Thursday, July 7, 2011

Gender Reveal Decorations

I wanted the decorations to be cute, but easy on the wallet. 
I used the scrap-booking paper that I had used for the invites to make onesies. I then hung the onesies on a ribbon above our doorway.
The color theme was pink and blue, just so we could have our guest still wondering what we were having. 

 Hanging decorations


The snack table. 
This part was very easy and I didn't have to spend much. The paper goods I got at our local Dollar Tree Store, along with the candy dishes, plastic table cloth, and decor stones. The flowers and vase I already had at the house.


I also used this lovely picture frame that was given to us as a housewarming gift to display our baby's pictures at 18wks and 20wks.


I hope this helps with your upcoming gender reveal party. 

No comments:

Post a Comment