Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Getting Back on Track- Relearning how to knit

As silly as it might sound I've forgotten how to knit....

I had a co-worker about 6 years ago teach me how to knit a scarf, and I LOVED it. Knitting is so relaxing that I had to have knitted like 6 scarves in a matter of a month. (I might be exaggerating) 

So here's a new goal....... yes here I go again with my goals... have I completed any of my goals this year... 
Well, I guess I have completed 1 so far... Baby Maybelline. That was a fun one to complete and it's not even fully complete yet... I still have another 3 months to go until her due date.

ANYWAYS, I would like to relearn how to knit and also how to make baby blankets and baby hats. Being that my little night owl is going to be born at the end of fall, she's going to need super cute hats and blankets. I have some pretty amazing friends that know how to do all the above, so I've asked for their help. But here's some ideas of what I would like to do. 


 I mean really, a Berry Hat is a must in a little girls closet!



And something very cute and simple



I know it will take me a while to get to this point, but a girl can dream right?



So cute and colorful!


No comments:

Post a Comment