Monday, October 10, 2011

Goal for New Years Eve

Yeah, so I know a lot of people like to reset their goals after New Years but I'm going to try something different.

I'm going to be a new Mummy by the end of November and one of my goals is to be more fit than I was before I got pregnant. And when I say fit I don't mean being a size 0, c'mon get real. What I mean by fit is eating better and actually having muscle on my legs and arms. And heck maybe even a two or four pack! :-p

But then I was thinking why not one up that, why not try to lose the baby fat before New Years Eve?! I have this dress that Jim (my wonderful husband) bought me for our first New Year Eve party. I'm sure you all are giggling right now and yes I know that was about oh I don't know 4 years ago..... (maybe longer but who's counting), I want to be able to fit into that dress. I asked Jim if this was a ridiculous goal, and because my Hubby is so supportive he said no. Deep down I know that it is, but hey it's worth the try right? And if I don't make it to that night, no big deal I have the whole entire year to complete that goal. Positive thinking is always a good thing!


Here's the dress.


One of my favorite pictures of all time, I had no idea that all those people were behind us in this picture, lol it was New Years Eve alright, give me a break!


The dress, and if I do get to the point where I can fit into it again I'm rewarding myself with some new Chucks too and wearing them with the dress. I find it classy ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment