Monday, October 17, 2011

Preparing for Baby

So when you get pregnant you get into to this mood where you have to sign up for everything that's free, look up every baby website that is known to man and visit these websites and continue to look for free stuff up until it's time for the baby to come. 

I've found that my two favorite websites are thebump.com and babycenter.com
One of the nice things about the bump is that they have a checklist for what you need to do during that week to prepare for the baby. Well, my preparation for this week was making freezable meals. So when you have the baby you already have meals ready to go, just heat up the oven and hello dinner. 
Now, there's not much that I pay attention to on these list, but as you continue with your pregnancy the crazier you get about getting ready for the baby. But I thought this was an excellent idea, so me and my husband spent one Sunday evening making dinners for ourselves. 


First on the list:





This is what I made while my husband made the chili


I don't have a recipe link for this one, it was all him. ;-)

Next,

Probably one of the easiest meals I've made. 

And last,




We're going to take another evening to do this again. I'm so blessed to have a husband who 1. Likes to cook 2. Puts up with my craziness and 3. Is so ready to have our little girl here with us. 
I hope these recipes are helpful for you.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment