Saturday, August 6, 2011

ABC-123

The date is getting closer for Maybelline to be here with us and I keep adding on projects to do for her nursery.
I've been looking at Baby Magazines lately to get the DL on some baby tricks, coupons, decor, etc. 
I came along a nursery that I thought was adorable, they used different sizes/fonts of wood letters to make an alphabet on their baby boy's wall. Here I was planning on just making Maybelline's name with the letters, but after seeing this wonderful idea I've changed my mind. I went to JoAnn's yesterday and picked up some letters, they are a little on the pricey side so I only got A-H (for now). :0)  


I will paint some of the letters, cover some with scrapbooking paper, gems, flowers, etc. I'm so excited to get started on this project!


Curtains for Maybe's room are finished, we just need to paint the walls and get them hung up, pictures will be asap. 
A special thank you to Maybelline's Grandma Felps and Great Grandma for making her the curtains. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, there! Thanks for following me. :) I just saw this post and had to chuckle..I'm doing the same thing with my 9 month olds playroom! I've been collecting letters whenever I go to thrift shops and on clearance racks. :) Yours look great!
    When you mentioned you were looking for baby coupons and such, I wanted to give you one of my best deals! Amazon has two great "programs", Amazon Mom and Subscribe & Save. If you combine these two it gives you 30% off all things baby. I use it for diapers and wipes. Super cheap and delivered to your door! :) good luck!!

    ReplyDelete