Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Boo Wreath

Halloween is one of my favorite Holidays and I LOVE to decorate for it, and now that I have a home to decorate I feel like this is going to be the best Halloween, thus far. 


Anyhow,


How I made my Boo Wreath:

Materials:
1. Halloween fabric 1.25 yds {Hobby Lobby} 
2. Foam wreath {Hobby Lobby}
3. BOO letters {JoAnns}
4. Black and Orange craft pain {JoAnns}
5. Paint Brushes
6. Hot Glue Gun

Next,


Paint the wreath black and the letters orange, with the letters I painted them twice and added purple glitter to them.

While the paint dries


Cut your fabric into strips, I cut mine about 1in wide and around 13ins long. This really depends on how thick your wreath is. 

Now,


Tie the fabric around the wreath, make sure to double knot.



Hot glue the letters together and then glue the letters onto the wreath. 


Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment