Saturday, August 27, 2011

Second Trimester done!

Second Trimester is done, onward to the third and FINAL trimester!

I have to say that the 2nd trimester truly is the "Honeymoon" stage. I had more energy to do things around the house and work. Although I did gain much more weigh and have had swollen feet and lower back pain, but I wouldn't change it for the world. 

2nd trimester our little one has grown so much! We found out that we are having a girl, and she is now so much more active then she was before. We've been gradually working on her room with paint, decor, and new furniture.    

My worries about my 3rd trimester- not getting everything done that I want to be done, will I be a good Mom? Child care.... argh
Excitement- finally being able to hold my baby girl in my hands and for her to finally meet her Daddy. 


{Cheers} to 3rd Trimester!


No comments:

Post a Comment