Tuesday, April 10, 2012

30 Day Letter Challenge-letter 1

 If you are unsure of what I'm doing click Here.

Letter 1 letter to your best friend.

Dear Best Friend,

Thinking back on the day we might, I would have never of thought we would become the best of friends. We met through friends, but became friends when we had a creative writing class together our sophomore year in high school. Our friendship bloomed into something  beautiful. Not only did we have the same interests, but people also thought we looked a like. Knowing this we of course bought matching clothes and would wear them on the same day, just to through off people. We are now just as good as friends as we were then. Even though we don't get to see each other everyday, or even get to talk to each other everyday I want you to know that you are a very dear friend of mine. You were there for me when times were hard and never judged me on my faults and to me that makes a best friend. Secrets will always be safe between us, laughter will always be shared, and love will always have a place in our hearts. You are a wonderful friend, Mother, and sister. People who know you will forever be blessed to have you in their lives.

Sincerely,
Your Sister from another Mother
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment