Monday, April 16, 2012

30 Day Letter Challenge - Letter 5

30 Day Letter Challenge

Dear Dreams,

Sometimes you haunt me, make me feel like I'm falling, confuse me, make me feel like my dreams are real and reality is fake, you make me happy, and sometimes wishing for more. But I'm assuming that I'm more talking to my daydreams then my dreams when I lay my head down at night. My daydreams are more like this; I have a successful bakery with a 50s pinup theme. Where I can take Maybelline with me and have her be my little "helper". We would have a house fit just for us. No one in my life will have to feel any physical pain anymore, we would be happy, smiley, and laughing. One of these days my daydreams will come true, but then what will I daydream about if they do?

Sincerely,
Daydreamer  

No comments:

Post a Comment