Monday, April 16, 2012

30 Day Letter Challenge Letter 7

30 Day Letter Challenge

Letter 7- letter to my ex-boyfriends

Dear Ex-Boyfriend/Husband,

There's not too many of you on the list of exes, so I guess that's a good thing. Funny thing is that you know that I'm talking about you and someone else. HA oh well. I really don't have much to say to you though, I still consider you all my friends. We don't talk like we use to or see each other that often (if at all) but I still see us as friends. People ask if you regret anything from your past and most people would say, oh I wish I never met so and so. Well I'm not like that, as you surely know. There's a reason that someone comes into your life; to help you, to make you stronger, to make you a better person, and to learn from your mistakes. Our relationships as a boyfriend/girlfriend-Husband/wife went sour, but that doesn't always mean that our friendship will or did too. And you thought this letter would be awful, see I am a pretty nice person. I wish you all good luck with your love life and hope you have found the one.

Sincerely,
Your Ex

No comments:

Post a Comment