Saturday, January 15, 2011

Cupcakes!!!!!

We are all familiar with the loving and funny character on Sesame Street, Cookie Monster. 

And what is the one thing that Cookie Monster wants?!
"Me Want Cookies!!"

Well, Instead of cookies I want everyone to yell,
"We Want Sarah's Cupcakes!!!!" 

Here's the deal, I want to start up a business and not only just a business, but a business so yummy that it will have your mouth watering, your tummy growling, and you yelling, 
"We Want Cupcakes!"

I am just starting out, but I want this business to grow so big that my cupcakes are own all around the WORLD!!! Big dreams, I know! ;0) 

So if you are wanting cupcakes for a Birthday, Anniversary, Company party, etc. Or if you just want to have a yummy cupcakes for yourself, let me know!! 

TreatYourselfCupcakes@gmail.com 






No comments:

Post a Comment