Monday, January 24, 2011

Snow Day with the Felps Family

I normally do not like snow, but if it's a day where I don't have to drive anywhere or any of my love ones; then snow is beautiful!

This winter we haven't encountered as much snow as we did last year, but all the same we've had some interesting snow days..

Luckily this year with work, I don't have to worry about driving in that mess. So I've been lucky enough to spend time with my fur baby and play in the snow with her.

So, here are some pictures on a Felps snow day!! :-D

This is our Backyard.

This is Phoebe Having a great time being able to run and play without her leash! 
 She's coming right for me!!!
 This picture just makes me laugh!
 Ready to go in and cuddle with sister!
 Sweet Pea resting her eyes.

 All nice and warm!!

Hope you enjoyed my snow fur babies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment