Tuesday, January 25, 2011

No Words can Express



Since I woke up WAY too early today for work, I had a lot of time to think about what I want to do in my future.

I know it's silly and I do think about it a lot, but I would LOVE to have my own cupcake bakery. Most of you are  probably thinking that this is truly coming out of nowhere, but it's not.

I adore cupcakes, I adore making and decorating them and eating them isn't too bad either! If there was only one thing that I could bake it would be delicious cupcakes!

My problem is that I don't know where to start. I've found a cute place to have my bakery and I know what I'm going to bake and how I would like for everything to look, but how do I get there?

So many questions.....

{If anyone has any answers for me please comment!}


No comments:

Post a Comment